ACCOUNT MANAGER – LIGHTING, RIGGING, VIDEO, TECHNICAL EVENT PRODUCTION
Location: SYDNEY and MELBOURNE
Harry the hirer Productions is a large event production business with an undisputed reputation for service and the most advanced state-of-the-art product. We provide lighting, rigging, audio and video solutions with quality technical production to the highest profile shows and events within Australia.
We have an innovative and progressive culture that enjoys developing the latest technology for our customers.
This role is an excellent full-time opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager to join both our Sydney and Melbourne based event productions teams, where there is opportunity for long term personal growth in many disciplines of technical production in the event industry.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing quotes and creative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Initiating sales, preparing technical drawings.
- Preparing detailed operational schedules incorporating critical timings and personnel involved.
- Conducting site inspections with clients.
- End-to-end event delivery.
- Sourcing of new clients through industry networking and established contacts.
- Maximising new and existing business opportunities.
- Managing and growing client relationships, and understanding the importance of these relationships.
- Assisting with general sales enquiries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Well presented with an outstanding customer focus.
- Passion for delivering the highest production solutions.
- Ability to provide clear direction and lead production teams.
- High-energy, confident go-getter with the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic AutoCAD an advantage but not necessary.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Salary package with long term growth.
- A fun and dynamic team, where each individual can make a huge impact.
- Regular company social events.
- Opportunities to progress.
Previous Account Management experience in the events industry or technical background would be preferred but not essential.
This role is a long term career opportunity and will offer the successful applicant the ability to develop a strong presence among many of Australia’s premier events.
We are interviewing immediately for this role, so if this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.