Account Manager – Events
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Tristan or Eddie
Location: Gold Coast
The Account Manager is responsible for managing our key customer accounts and quoting on Hires or Sales. This includes taking ownership of each project from the initial contact through to the jobs return, and ensuring the customer has a successful event and 5-star experience.
What we can offer you:
- Work with an industry leader in the events space
- An attractive remuneration package – Salary + Comms + Bonus
- Dynamic, challenging and exciting projects
- Great Team culture within a growing National Business
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, sourcing and collating information associated with Hires and Sales for accurate quotations. This includes taking ownership for the initial contact through to the jobs return, ensuring all details are accurate.
- Overseeing your projects to ensure requirements are completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Meticulously planning, team leading and giving direction on-site when required during normal business hours or after-hours as required.
- Site inspections and meetings with customers to develop relationships and clear, accurate delivery and execution planning of bookings.
- Listening to and understanding our customers wants & needs followed by offering the perfect solution rapidly with every enquiry.
To be successful, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated, and outgoing attitude.
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Industry experience or proven competence in a technical environment
- Excel in building rapport with people over the phone or in meetings and be able to extract all information necessary to develop plans that exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to share ideas, problem solve and delegate work to colleagues effectively.
- Be well presented with a mature and professional approach to your work activities
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously.
- Operate to and within WHS requirements.
- Be Punctual and reliable.
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience in a sales role with a background in the events or similar industry
- You will hold a current driver’s license
- Be highly computer literate and
- Be a team player
If you can show us, you have exceptional customer service, a history of delivery of high-quality customer experiences and the ability to work and contribute to a growing business you will be well in front of the rest.
This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive salary + comms + super + bonus.
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to know more about our company and products go to www.megadeckstaging.com