Adelaide Convention Centre: Technology Innovation & Planning Manager
Name: Adelaide Convention Centre
Phone: 08 8212 4099
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Technology Innovation & Planning Manager
Adelaide Convention Centre
• Work for an iconic organisation
• Drive technology, innovation and delivery
• Full-time, CBD based role
Adelaide Venue Management manages the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Entertainment Centre and Coopers Stadium. The Technology Innovation & Planning Manager will be responsible for sourcing market-leading technology equipment to enable the Adelaide Convention Centre to maintain its market leading capabilities and to fully utilise these capabilities through design to deliver outstanding events for Centre clients.
The duties of this varied role will include:
• Researching and assessing emerging and new technology
• Develop and present technology investment proposals
• Implement innovative technology solutions and systems
• Engage stakeholders and understand the commercial environment to deliver technology solutions which are efficient and provide real value to clients and the organisation
• Support technology planners with design, audio, lighting and visual systems queries
Reporting to the Technology & Venue Operations Manager, this is a key role that will give you a great opportunity to drive change by being an ‘early adopter’ of new technology to develop trusted technology solutions and systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technology professional to make their mark on a team with a diverse range of skills and experience. To be successful in this role you will also be a team player who encourages and supports others and has:
• Wide-ranging knowledge of new and emerging technologies
• Extensive experience in the AV industry
• Dedication and the ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines
• Proven experience as a self-driven accountable individual who can work productively in a team environment
• Qualification/s in the AV Industry
• Advanced MS Office skills
• AutoCAD Skills
• Ungerboeck (EMBS) experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Leadership skills
This position provides the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career for a committed, performance driven professional. The role offers the chance to work at the Centre of the business events community.
For more specific details of the position requirements and general information on the benefits of working for the Adelaide Venue Management, please take the time to have a good look around the Adelaide Convention Centre website (the Position Description is embedded within the advert on this site).
Applications, including a brief covering letter and up to date resume, may only be submitted via SEEK or the ACC website (i.e. not via direct email) – addressed to Ms Mary Koufalakis, Human Resources Coordinator, Adelaide Venue Management.
Applications will close at 11.30pm (Adelaide time) on Friday 26 October 2018, or earlier should a suitable right-fit candidate be identified.
Full details are available at http://bit.ly/ACCCareers.