Assistant Cinema Service Technician
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Shannon Roggenkamp
About the Company:
Are you passionate about technology and looking for an exciting opportunity to work with digital cinema projection and sound equipment? Our company installs, services, and maintains equipment from world-renowned manufacturers like Dolby, Barco, Christie, QSC, and Krix, bringing the latest in cinema technology to audiences. We’re looking for an Assistant Cinema Service Technician to join our team and work alongside experienced technicians, expanding your skills and building a career in the exciting world of cinema technology.
As an Assistant Cinema Service Technician, you’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and a team of passionate professionals who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional cinema experience. You will install, service, and maintain digital cinema projection and sound equipment, learning from experienced professionals and taking on new challenges as you grow your skills. You’ll also have the chance to build strong relationships with our customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring that every cinema we work with is operating at peak performance.
- Install, service and maintain digital cinema projection and sound equipment, working with the latest technology and expanding your knowledge and skills.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, ensuring that it’s always operating at peak performance while learning from experienced technicians.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide support to customers as needed, using your problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions to complex problems and building your confidence in working with technology.
- Communicate with customers and provide excellent customer service, building strong relationships and developing your professional communication skills.
- Maintain accurate records of service visits and equipment maintenance, helping us to track our progress and identify opportunities for improvement
- Technical training in electronics, audio visual technology, or a related field preferred, although we’re open to applicants with a strong interest in technology and a willingness to learn
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to work effectively as part of a team and build strong relationships with customers.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays as needed, demonstrating your commitment to delivering exceptional service to our customers and building a career in cinema technology.
- Valid drivers license allowing you to travel to different locations and work with different customers.
Competitive hourly rate and allowances, reflecting the skills and enthusiasm you’ll be bringing to our team.
Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, as you take on new challenges and expand your skills, developing a rewarding career in cinema technology
Dynamic and supportive team environment, where you’ll work alongside passionate professionals who are committed to excellence and eager to share their knowledge and expertise.
Be part of EVT, Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse experiences company. On successful completion of probation, access incredible team member perks including discounts on movie tickets and hotel stays.
If you’re passionate about technology and excited about the prospect of working with cutting-edge digital cinema projection and sound equipment, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your written application and resume by 5th April 2023 to: