Audio Technician(s) (Specialised – d&b)
Name: Darren Russell
About the company
Elite Event Technology (EET) is one of Australia’s leading entertainment suppliers with over three decades of audio-visual (AV) expertise, specialising in Audio, Lighting, Vision, Rigging and Staging with events executed locally, regionally, and nationally.
EET consistently provide AV production services to a variety of industry sectors including Private and Government organisations for Conferences, Corporate Events, Gala Dinners, Concerts, Festivals, Exhibitions, Trade Shows and the Entertainment Industry. We are a fast paced, high-volume business with a team that focuses on results, work ethic and exceptional customer service.
We are currently looking for experienced, reliable, and trustworthy Audio Technician(s), to provide technical and other assistance for the production, recording and broadcasting of artistic performances to join the EET Family. Applicants must be available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
Skills and experience required:
- AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
- Extensive on the job work experience with d&b line-arrays and amplifiers
- Experience with ArrayCalc, R1 and S.M.A.R.T. Must be familiar with d&b sub bass systems including all current and past speaker series Familiar with D80’s, D20’s & D12’s
- Manual drivers license (comfortable driving 3T trucks)
- Current OHS White Card
The intended annual salary of $65,000 -$75,000 for this position exceeds the live performance award and will be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.
Our Culture and benefits:
- Large stocks of world leading equipment and technologies with ongoing constant investment
- A supportive team of AV Technicians and SMEs
- 4 weeks annual leave and the opportunity to access time-off in lieu
- Free, on site parking in Hume
- Participation in social activities and team building events
- The potential for interstate travel
- A fun and energetic workplace with an established safety culture!