Audio Visual Concierge
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Orla Mallinson
Location: Melbourne VIC
Pro AV Solutions is Australia’s best workplace technology integration organisation to work for!
We provide a great employee benefits program…
- Birthday vouchers & milestone presents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular team events
- Discount on Samsung & LG products
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Flu shots
- Volunteer leave
We are in an exciting growth phase and need people to help us meet our goals for 2023 and beyond! We are looking for a Technical Audio Visual Concierge to work in-house for one of our corporate clients with a beautiful office space.
In this role, you will be committed and accountable for:
- Providing first level on-site technical operational support to meeting rooms and additional nominated spaces.
- Liaising with corporate client onsite ensuring they experience high quality support with any technical issues.
- Reviewing meeting room schedules and preparing the space according to requirements – clean, test and set up the meeting room spaces.
- Connecting laptops, initiating video conferencing, supporting large events.
- Assisting the users with the operation of the AV equipment and addressing user issues.
- Escalating challenging issues to the Pro AV help desk.
- Maintaining a regular regime of system testing, preventative maintenance, client training, asset management, administration, and reporting.
As the ideal candidate, you should have:
- Prior AV experience in a similar role in a corporate or events environment.
- A strong knowledge of tier one audio visual and video conferencing technology such as Crestron, Extron, Cisco, Poly, Microsoft Teams, QSC.
- Experience in running help desk ticking systems such as ServiceNow.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of networks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A demonstrated history of reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Impeccable professional presentation and a discreet demeanour.
- Experience in a customer service or support position.
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach to their work.
- A genuine interest in helping people and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be required to undergo a criminal history check as well as psychometric test.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
An immediate start awaits the successful applicant.
Please apply using this link: https://proavsolutions.bamboohr.com/careers/125