Audio Visual Installation Technician
Name: Danielle Houareau
Are you an experienced/leading audio visual installer looking to take the next step? Do you have a can do attitude and take pride in your work? We invite you to read on…
We are a successful well-established organisation operating throughout the suburbs of Melbourne. Due to growth we are looking to expand our team.
We offer a supportive and close-knit work environment who work together to get the job done. We undertake projects such as Supply and Installation of Commercial Audio, Visual, Audio, Control and Lighting for Theatre/Town Hall applications, Government and Education projects small to large
You will be involved in the leading and coordination of all onsite installation works with your team of technicians. You will be required to deploy systems as set out by our in-house design team. To achieve this you will need to liaise with clients, builders and other trades on site to complete successful installations.Quality of work, timely deployment and overall system robustness is paramount to our success. The applicant will be suited to working on the tools with the goal to grow into commissioning/project management role.
- OH&S induction white card, EWP license, full driver’s license.
- 5 Years comprehensive knowledge/experience in Audio Visual System Technologies
- Audio DSP
- Control Systems
- Rack Build
- System Cabling
- Equipment Fit Off
- Comprehensive experience in deploying complete systems to client acceptance within Scope and Budget.
- Proven experience in working within a multitude of scenario’s
- Direct to Client
- Construction Sites
- Sub Contract to Other Company’s
- Ability to understand project equipment schedules (BOM) and read schematic, plan and elevation drawings
- Ability to report and document the your as built project for the drafting engineer
- Proven ability to adapt to a variety of types of Audio, Vision, Lighting and Control System Deployments.
Favourable skills but not essential:
- Experience in using Office 365, Stardraw, Visio or CAD.
- Crestron, AMX, Extron Installation and Commissioning
- Audio Architect (BSS), Biamp and QSC Q-Sys Audio Systems
- Audio visual system design principals
- 5 Years experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to be part of this successful and growing business, apply now with your resume and cover letter telling us what you can bring to this role.