Audio Visual Junior Technician
Name: The AVIT Group
Location: Sydney, NSW
The Avit Group is a forward thinking Audio Visual Technology Company bringing over 50 years of combined experience from the different fields in the industry to the commercial, corporate and educational market.
Our company has a reputation for crafting robust and reliable solutions for complex & smaller scale projects for a broad set of industries and facilities. Our goal is to supply each and every client with seamless design solutions to suit your budgets and timeframes.
We maintain a strong working relationship with expert industry relevant contractors and permanent staff including technicians, programmers, designers and engineers to deliver premium solutions for our customers.
Position Requirements include:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in the AV (preferred), data, electrical or telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge and skills working with a range of power tools.
- Comply with the high quality standards that The Avit Groups client’s have come to expect from.
- Terminate and label cabling to company standards.
- Assist in the Installation of mechanical supports for equipment such as wall brackets and ceiling supports.
- Be happy to work within a team environment.
- Have a high level of motivation and work-ethic.
- Work to OHS standards and have the ability to identify and manage health and safety risks.
- Have a current Australian drivers license and white card.
- Travel interstate and to regional and remote sites.
We will provide a great working environment with a great team, who take pride in the quality of work and providing exceptional customer service to our clients. We will offer ongoing training by experienced members of our team and a personalised training program which will aid your development and career growth in our company and industry.