Audio Visual Leading Hand
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Orla Mallinson
Phone: 02 8978 1700
Location: Sydney NSW
Pro AV Solutions is Australia’s best workplace technology integration organisation to work for!
We provide a great employee experience..
- Birthday vouchers and milestone presents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular team events
- Discount on Samsung & LG products
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Flu shots
- Volunteer leave
We are in an exciting growth phase and need people to help us meet our goals for 2023 and beyond! We are looking for skilled tradespeople to join our projects delivery team.
You will be responsible for assisting the site supervisor in the installation of the audio-visual systems by coordinating and delegating tasks to our onsite team and trades. You will be working on a wide variety of diverse and exciting projects!
The ideal candidate will:
- have 3+ years demonstrated experience in the audio-visual, electrical or data-cabling industries
- be comfortable leading a team
- like the variety of different work sites
- show perseverance by seeing projects through to a successful completion
- have a great work ethic and can-do attitude.
We offer comprehensive ongoing training by an experienced member of our team and a personalised training matrix which will aid in your development and career growth in our industry. There will be the opportunity to travel to sites outside the Sydney metro area.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, a current driver’s licence and a whitecard.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
An immediate start awaits the successful applicant.
If this sounds like the right next role for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply using this link: