Audio Visual Officer
Name: Belinda Reid
Phone: 9581 6000
Location: Summer Hill NSW
Working As part of the Trinity Grammar School’s ICT team, and under the guidance of our AV Specialist the Audio Visual Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer service and technical support in response to requests for Audio Visual assistance which includes the operation and preparation of the Audio Visual requirements for School events and productions. Duties include the setting up, provisioning, and recording of live music and theatre performances including lighting design, creative video editing, audio mixing, web streaming, venue configuration and asset management.
We are a large and busy organisation and our Audio Visual team need some additional support. Our team is busy looking after a diverse and interesting collection of events. Students are involved in over 40 major School production events each year including drama and musical productions, arts festivals, musical performances, and formal prize-giving and commemorative events each year. Additionally this role be involved in troubleshooting with classroom technologies, providing with high level, multi-track audio recordings for Year 12 HSC and IB exams and assessments as well as supporting live streaming of 160, major assemblies, staff presentations, school sports and activities, and many more.
Successful applicants will be expected to work at across all campus, with most of the work located at Summer Hill. Some out of School hours work will be required for specific events. Actual hours of work will depend on the scheduled events and will be negotiated with the successful applicant subject to availability and interests.
- Similar role and/or production industry is essential
- Operation and design of audio, lighting, and AV systems for events
- Operation and setup of digital audio systems and network audio systems
- A working knowledge of audio-visual presentation equipment
- Demonstrable experience coordinating in the technical aspects of productions and events.
- Working knowledge of video cameras, film lighting kits and film audio kits.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously under pressure.
- Knowledge and interest in integration of ICT and AV network technology
- Avixa Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) Certificate.
- Experience in video editing with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Knowledge and/or experience with lighting control software
- Technical software skills in AutoCAD applications
- Networking training and/or certification.
Successful candidates will have….
- A valid Working with Children Check number
- Tertiary qualifications (Certificate 3 or equivalent in Audio Visual System Operations)
All staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and willing to obtain a first aid qualification prior to commencement.
Applications close 4:00pm Friday 1 April 2022.