Audio Visual Operator
Name: Simon Koenig
Location: St Leonards
The Australian Dental Association NSW is a leading provider of training for dental professionals in Australia and runs a purpose-built training facility in St Leonards. We are expanding our Digital Production operations and are looking to employ a full-time AV Operator.
Working alongside the Digital Production & Group AV Manager you will provide the highest level of AV operations and support for our training events including lectures, clinical training, live patient procedures, hybrid events, online webinars, etc.
Along with day-to-day operations, you will assist with the maintenance and upkeep of equipment and systems to ensure flawless operation.
ADA NSW prides itself on leveraging new technology to facilitate the best training experience for our members. You will have access to the latest technology and the ability to use your experience to guide and expand our capabilities to enhance our offering to the dental profession.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 3 years experience as an AV Operator in a corporate or training environment.
- Advanced knowledge of operation and setup of all types of computers.
- Advanced knowledge of operation and optimisation of PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Advanced knowledge of common video conferencing applications.
- Good understanding of complex AV systems, resolution matching, HDCP limitations, etc.
- Experience in setup and operation of audio systems; correct microphone choice & placement.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical equipment quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience explaining complex technical situations to non-technical people effectively.
- Experience with setup and operation of camera systems including Panasonic Professional, Blackmagic Designs and AMX PTZ systems.
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal business hours and on weekends as needed.
Desirable Skills & Attributes
- Dental or medical terminology knowledge
- Experience as a camera operator
- Experience as a photographer
- Experience with lighting for camera
- Experience with multi-channel audio recording for camera
- Experience with Adobe suite of programs
- Experience with video editing “DaVinci Resolve”
- Experience with audio postproduction
Generous remuneration based on your skills and experience will be offered to the right person. Please send your application to Simon.Koenig@adansw.com.au. Your application must include your CV and a cover letter that addresses your experience with all Essential and Desirable Skills. Please outline any other skills or specialties you have that would be beneficial to our organisation and indicate your salary expectations.