Audio Visual Project Manager
Name: James Smith
Location: Brisbane, QLD
The Project Manager (AV Projects) leads project teams in the design, implementation and support of major audio visual technology systems in courts across Queensland. Your comprehensive knowledge of audio visual systems will be essential for the role, and your excellent vendor management skills will enable you to deliver high quality results on-time and to budget. You will be able to influence the delivery of important systems that support the delivery of Justice across the State.
|Position type||Flexible full-time|
|Occupational group||Project Management|
|Workplace Location||Brisbane Inner City|
|Job ad reference||QLD/359574/20|
|Yearly salary||$109757 – $117532|
|Fortnightly salary||$4207.00 – $4505.00|
|Contact person||James Smith|
|Contact details||Ph: (07) 37387764
Access the National Relay Service
• Manage approved Audio Visual (AV) projects with accountability for project structure, progress and decision making, including problem resolution, escalation and resource allocation.
• Provide technical instructions to contractors regarding required scope at site visits in consultation with the DJAG approved design documentation.
• Quality assure Bills of Materials and associated design layouts from suppliers to ensure they are value for money, technically compliant and match organisational requirements.
• Provide technical advice to non-technical stakeholders about potential AV installations, acting as a consultant to develop solutions to identified problems.
• Oversee, coordinate and monitor key aspects of project plans, including any connecting projects and ensure the key components of AV projects deliver agreed outcomes.
• Identify and manage effective stakeholder relations to ensure stakeholder and client expectations are understood and met throughout the project lifecycle.
• Develop plans and strategies, and provide advice on how to manage potential project issues in consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure audio visual projects are managed in accordance with an appropriate project management approach and methodologies to achieve consistent and quality project outcomes.
• Ensure all relevant project information is provided for inclusion in strategic planning processes for Courts Services Queensland.
• Manage the financial aspects of AV projects including budgeting, forecasting and reporting, at times across multiple financial years.
• Monitor and report on project progress and measure benefits against project deliverables
Strong Audio Visual technology skills are very important to success in this role, and applicants with such skills will be highly regarded.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Applications to remain current for 12 monthbs
Job Ad Reference: QLD/359574/20
Closing Date: Sunday 10 January 2021
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
- 359574 20 Role Description (Word, 115KB)
Applicant Information Package (PDF, 215KB)
APPLY HERE: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-359574-20