Audio Visual Sales Consultant
Name: David Gallagher
Phone: 1800 667 426
Location: Brisbane QLD
Specialist Audio Visual Systems Integrator working with prestigious clients across several verticals. The company utilise leading edge technologies to give genuine business advantages to their clients, with proven return on investment. Having enjoyed continued growth as presentation and communication technologies become ever more critical to business success, they are now strengthening their team due to increased demand for full-time technical support & maintenance on cutting edge systems at the high end of the corporate market. As such, there are excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
Great opportunity to deliver sales growth for an established audio visual integrator. With a great existing project portfolio, our client is poised to expand further and build on their reputation.
• Sales of bespoke audio visual solutions
• Proactive new business sales & marketing, account management
• Leverage off previous client case studies and successes
• Creation of new business development plans for prospective customers
• Sales forecasting using customer and market intelligence
• Build and develop client relationships
• Keep up to date with the latest AV technology developments
• Represent the brand to customers across Victoria
• Drive sales growth across the state via client meetings and new business calls
• Work with the engineering team to produce unique solutions for your clients
• Present systems designs, product & system specification to your clients
• Collaborate on proposal/tender creation for large projects
• Achieve sales targets and reap the rewards
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
Must be an accomplished field sales professional with a background in selling technology to end-user clients. A strong understanding of the latest AV technologies utilised in business, education and government is essential. Must have a proven track record of hitting sales targets, winning new business and selling in a consultative way. Local knowledge of the South East Queensland AV integration market would be an advantage, as would relevant client contacts in the area. Must be based in or near Brisbane and be able to travel as the role requires. Current driving license essential.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for all things Audio Visual. The business leaders are very experienced and respected in the AV industry, with technical and commercial knowledge to share.
• Established business, great reputation and products
• Existing client base with room for growth
• Autonomous role where the outcome is directly affected by your efforts
• Sell the latest technologies available
• Enjoy high earnings potential and be rewarded for your success
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.