Audio Visual Technicians
Name: Ashlea Malcolm
Location: Adelaide, SA
Central Audio Visual is one of South Australia’s largest providers of event technology services. Specialising in the high end corporate market, we provide and deliver a full range of event services including sound, lighting, vision and staging. We work across all premium South Australian venues, and are the in-house service provider for Adelaide’s most premium venue.
See www.centralaudiovisual.com.au for more details.
What are we offering?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to the latest in event technology
- On the job training with further opportunities available
- Work in Adelaide’s premium event venues
- Load, set and removal of equipment;
- Operate live events
- Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting;
- General warehouse duties
- Take part in post event de-briefs and reports
- Comply with all WHS requirements
The following skills and experience will be favourably looked upon:
- Experience with the latest technology in event sound, lighting and vision
- Excellent personal presentation
- A strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Work cohesively as part of a team
- The ability to work independently when required
- Flexibility of working hours across a 24 hour a day 7 days a week roster
- Current drivers licence / and truck licence
- Scissor lifter licence / any other relevant licences
- Rigging qualifications
Remuneration will be negotiated in accordance with the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications. Please provide a CV and covering letter with your application.