Audio Visual Technicians – Full Time
Name: Mark Shepherd
Audio Visual Events are looking for experienced and junior Audio Visual Technicians to join our established team providing audio visual services to the event’s market in Sydney and across Australia.
With Sydney’s widest range of high end Audio Visual equipment and a broad range of clients, no two days are the same. You’ll work with cutting edge technology from the best brands and our dedicated and skilled team of technicians to provide great outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for technicians with skills in audio, vision, and lighting.
You will need to be comfortable dealing directly with clients and have the experience to install and/or operate a wide range of audio visual equipment.
The ideal applicants will:
- Have direct experience preparing & operating high end audio visual equipment.
- Be driven to provide outstanding customer service.
- Have previous experience in audio visual/tech production.
- Have strong organisational & time management skills.
- Hold EWP, Forklift and truck licences, as these will be highly regarded
- Hold a current manual drivers licence.
- Be available to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Have great customer service skills
Salary package will be negotiated based on your experience and skillset.