Audio Visual Technicians
Subscribe to CX E-News
Location: Perth, WA
Australia’s largest AV Systems integrator, Diversified is a technology solutions provider delivering innovative solutions to a global clientele. We bridge the gap from today’s technology to emerging technologies, enabling our clients to maximize investments by incorporating new strategic technical solutions. From initial design consultation to deployment and managed services, Diversified is a trusted technology partner.
To learn more about Diversified, visit our website: www.onediversified.com/au
What will you be doing?
We have a great opportunity for audio-visual technicians of varying grades to join our WA operations. We are interested in technicians who have a good understanding of AV and who is hands-on, committed to customer service excellence and has a great work ethic.
We want to hear from people who have the right experience and a ‘can-do’ attitude to help us to deliver first class audio visual solutions and installations for an impressive and growing client base.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Install Professional Audio Visual Equipment
- Set out installation works according to specification and instruction
- Set out, cut and install of cables such as conduit, cable tray, ducting and wire systems
- Rack wiring, termination and labelling
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams, panel drawings and rack layouts
- Record and maintain relevant documentation pertaining to commissioning
- Line Test and Commission cabling systems, including field and inter-rack cabling
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel to regional and remote client sites when required
- Observe WH&S standards ensuring all work is completed in a safe manner
What will you need?
- Previous audio visual installation experience highly regarded
- Experience using power tools and rack wiring
- Trade qualification in electronics, communications or audio visual or demonstrated equivalent is desirable.
- Proven initiative and a high work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A valid Driver’s License and Personal Vehicle
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/66307680