Audio Visual Venue Manager
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not supplied
Phone: 02 9669 2628
Location: Rooty Hill, Sydney NSW
A rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading corporate audio-visual events companies at management level!
We pride ourselves on delivering extraordinary events and building long term partnerships with our venues. A community of likeminded individuals, bringing our work ethic and skillsets together to create something special, and provide clients with an experience far beyond expectation
As the key liaison with our onsite clients and venue staff, you are the face of our AV team and ensure the smooth-running and extraordinary delivery of events held at the property. Key tasks will include:
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients while onsite, you will plan, coordinate and manage assigned events, ensuring a positive client experience and the successful delivery of audio-visual services
- Maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring repeat business and client loyalty
- Work in collaboration the venue staff and external Myles AV team
- Monitor and review the audio visual team conducting tasks ensuring that behaviour, policies and procedures are being adhered too, addressing any concerns and meeting expectations;
- Implement and enforce company policies, procedures and standards and be an escalation point for team members and clients;
- Maintain Venue & Myles standards across the AV Department while leading by example.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in live events or similar;
- Sound working knowledge of Audio, Vision, and Lighting.
- A strong communicator with high-level customer service skills who can effectively communicate and negotiate positive outcomes with multiple stakeholders;
- A leader who can give direction and think strategically;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive & proactive mindset;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Passionate about a career in the AV industry.
- Work within a well-resourced and supportive team
- Training from current venue managers to ensure success
- Opportunities for advancement within our business with offices across Melbourne, Sydney & Gold Coast
- Fantastic venue investing in upgrading conference facilities
- Ideal for candidates who live out west, easy commute not having to deal with CBD traffic and costs
- staff meals
- Competitive pay rates
Apply via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/69458032/apply