AV Commissioner/Technical Specialist – SA
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: 08 8155 6700
Location: Adelaide SA
The Ci Group is a 100% Australian owned Company which is ranked among the nation’s five largest integrators, and number one for continued engagement. The Ci Group has been dedicated, for some decades, to enhance the human experience through blending and integrating technologies.
The Company has substantially broadened its capability from creating better meeting spaces, and simple application of audio-visual technology to include LED, digital display and video networks, hospitality tech, aged care tech, learning space tech, immersive experiences, smart lighting, and workplace wellness technology.
For more information check out our website www.thecigroup.com.au
What’s on offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Extra Allowance
- Phone and laptop
- Company Vehicle
- Diversity in work scope and locations
- Supportive team and great Culture
- Continued training and professional development
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced AV Commissioner/Technical Specialist to join our dynamic team at our Adelaide Office in South Australia.
You will need:
- A passion for AV and making life better for our valued customers.
- Demonstrated experience in control systems, AV integration, Video Conferencing and cable termination.
- Experience with supporting large format LED software, digital signage platforms, DSP Software, routers and switching, and familiarity with AV Control systems would be advantage.
- Adequate computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Teams, Word & Excel
- High levels of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- Proven ability to use initiative and common sense.
- An overall practical work ethic and a desire to achieve the best results possible for both the customer and the company.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Positive and motivated attitude!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for various duties including but not limited to:
- Commissioning across all areas of AV installations including but not limited to; video conferencing, display walls, LED, routers and switching, control systems, and DSPs.
- Escalation point for technical queries in relations to difficult AV Installations, Technical Services, Support and Maintenance.
- Specialised fault finding and rectification capability supporting project delivery and emerging technologies in the R&D evaluation process.
- Transition of knowledge to the Technicians that will enable fault free installation and commissioning of client systems, training, coaching and mentoring technical resources increasing the commissioning capability.
- Develop supporting technical documentation for installs and commissioning that can be used to educate and ensure alignment between processes and standards.
- Work with all types of AV technology including but not limited to ceiling mount projectors, motorized, video conferencing equipment, video walls, routers and switching, rack building, running and terminating cables.
If this sounds like a role that suits you, please apply now by uploading your resume.
Don’t miss this EXCELLENT opportunity with all its benefits!
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for authoring and reviewing technical documentation?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual Technician?
How many years’ experience do you have as a technical specialist?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Apply via seek: