AV Event Technician
Name: Congress Rental
Location: Sydney, NSW
About the business
Congress Rental provides a niche service in the Audio Visual Industry. It is the largest provider of Simultaneous Interpretation Systems and Conference Microphones in the Asia Pacific region with offices in Australia, Singapore, Indonesia and New Zealand.
We have been offering Remote Simultaneous Interpretation for 3 years and has seen a huge increase in the past few months with many customers worldwide.
About the role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installation, operation & dismantling of Simultaneous Interpretation, Conference Microphone systems including Interpreters booths
- Managing languages for On-line events
- Warehouse equipment maintenance and repairs
- Design of system solutions based on client requirements
- Providing technical support to customers
- Logistics and Planning of your jobs.
- For the right person you will be quickly exposed to project management and sales activities.
Benefits and perks
Young Energetic Team
Excellent Team Spirit
Flexible working hours with Time-in-Lieu program in place
Skills and experience
“Can Do” attitude
You are a self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
We are a B2B organisation and you will be meeting and supporting high level management and government staff customers. Your presentation and manners must be impeccable. Please send a photo with your resume.
You must have the flexibility to work after hours / weekends when required. We have a Time-in-Lieu arrangement in place.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
A degree in Audio / Electronics / IT
Will have 1 – 2 years experience in the Audio Visual industry or some background in Electronics or IT
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51011742