AV Installer and Field service tech
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Marty Hillier
Location: Perth and Australia wide
We are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic Field Service Technician. Do you have a can-do attitude and take pride in your work?
We are a successful well-established organisation operating throughout the suburbs and the Regions of Perth, regional WA, interstate and occasionally international projects. Our office is in the Northern Suburbs. Due to growth, we are looking to expand our team.
We specialise in the Supply, Installation and servicing of Audio Systems, Vision Systems, AV and Lighting Control Systems, Stage Drapes and Machinery for Theatres, Town Halls, Sporting, places of Worship, Government and Education projects small to large.
Who are we? We’re a local Perth business – established 40 years ago and still growing. We manufacture and install equipment in the entertainment industry. We have a great team based here in Perth and want some more skilled techs to join us.
Who are you? You must be reliable and self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic. You need to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
The work is varied, and we want someone who is able to do more than one thing at a time and able to ‘go with the flow’ with last-minute changes to the schedule. It would help if you also had a ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to get your hands dirty on occasion.
You ideally have had some exposure to entertainment industry equipment, systems, and mechanical aptitude.
- A or D Grade Electrical license would be an advantage.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Exposure to preparing service reports for clients.
- General service knowledge
- Rigging qualifications an advantage
- Mechanical skills and/or knowledge.
- Fantastic organisation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Current Construction Induction Card (Red/White Card).
- Current Manual Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Current working at heights (preferred but not essential).
- An understanding of OH&S requirements.
- A current Police Check, or the ability to obtain.
In return, we offer a very attractive salary package and long-term employment within a professional company.