AV Service Technician – SA
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not supplied
Phone: 1300 242 742
Location: Adelaide SA
About the Ci Group:
The Ci Group is ranked among the nation’s five largest integrators, and number one for continued engagement.
The Ci Group aim to work with a passion to set new industry standards and encourage others to follow. We are a national Australian company who works in the high-end corporate and hospitality markets installing and supporting large format digital displays and integrated AV systems.
For more information check out our website www.thecigroup.com.au
What’s on offer:
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced AV Service Technician to join our dynamic team in Adelaide on a full-time basis. Some regional work and interstate travel may be required from time to time.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Extra Allowance
- Phone and laptop
- Car allowance for the first 6 months then company vehicle.
- Diversity in work scope and locations
- Continued training and professional development
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a AV installer or similar AV background
- A passion for AV and making life better for our valued customers.
- Demonstrated experience in control systems, AV integration, Video Conferencing and cable termination.
- Experience with supporting large format LED displays, projectors, wall mounted monitors, routers and switching, and familiarity with AV Control systems would be an advantage.
- Adequate computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Teams, Word & Excel
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- Proven ability to use initiative and common sense.
- An overall practical work ethic and a desire to achieve the best results possible for both the customer and the company.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and motivated attitude!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for various duties including but not limited to:
- AV Installations, Technical Services, Support and Maintenance.
- Work with all types of AV technology including but not limited to ceiling mount projectors, motorized screens, video conferencing equipment, video walls, routers and switching, rack building, running and termination cables.
- Ability to review/understand schematics, technical drawings and rack layouts.
If this sounds like a role that suits you, please apply now by uploading your resume and please include a cover letter.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity with all its benefits!
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual Service Technician?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Technician?
What’s your expected annual base salary?