Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Hayden Schraishuhn
Innovative Production Services is excited to announce that we are seeking an AV technician/operator to join our team.
Innovative specialises in corporate, hybrid and broadcast events.
The AV Technician/Operator role will be split between our in-house venue at the Sydney Opera House, Corporate and Broadcast events, and Warehouse duties.
Innovative prides itself on highly detailed, inspirational concepts delivered flawlessly. Our high standards have led to us being held in the highest regard within the industry. This role is flexible and quite varied in the type of events and duties required. The right candidate would enjoy being a part of a wonderful culture with plenty of learning and growth opportunities.
- Permanent full time 38 hours per week with access to overtime and flexi-time
- Competitive salary 60-90k PA + Overtime (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Great organisational culture and strong, values led and progressive team
- Access to world class equipment and on the job training
- Minimum 3 years AV operating experience
- Must hold a NSW driver’s license
- Good with clients and working in a team
- Must be driven and motivated with an eye for detail
- Must be passionate about AV and working with great gear
- Intermediate Knowledge of vision systems & mixing, PowerPoint & Keynote, Video playback
- Intermediate knowledge of Digital Audio desks and operating audio
- Basic knowledge of Lighting systems and operating
- Willing to set-up all aspects of production. Lighting, Audio, Vision, Staging
- Willing to work in the warehouse to prep and de-prep gear, and also general warehouse duties
Please submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com