Branch Manager – Melbourne
ULA Group, a manufacturer and an exclusive distributor of world leading entertainment lighting, architectural lighting and visual technology, is seeking an experienced Professional to manage the operations of their Melbourne office, while maintaining key clients in Victoria and developing new business.
• Managing the day to day operations of the Melbourne office including the team of up to 5 staff members
• Business growth and development for all territories allocated to the Melbourne office
• Managing staff performance against set KPI’s
• Manage and maintain budgets
• Building and maintaining key client relationships in the Victorian market
• Preparation of tender and quote submissions
• Active participation in industry trade shows, corporate events and product training
• Interstate travel from time to time will be expected
• Proven management and team leading experience
• Proven experience in the entertainment lighting and LED visual technology industry
• Proven sales performance
• Technical understanding of entertainment lighting and LED visual technology
• Well presented with a strong customer focus
• Excellent communication skills
• Sound problem-solving skills
• Be a reliable and active member of a team
Based at ULA office in Port Melbourne (VIC) and reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the management team.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, send you résumé to: email@example.com