Name: Jane Timmins
Phone: 0413 629 696
Location: Tullamarine Victoria
Branch Manager – Great opportunity to join the Australian branch of a fast-growing international company.
The Company – We are the world’s leading manufacturer of quality flight case, speaker cabinet hardware and 19-inch racking solutions. We have over 40 years of experience in designing product solutions for these specialist industries. We have offices in Europe, North America, South America and Asia, with eighteen depots worldwide. We are seeking an experienced professional to manage the Australian Branch based in Melbourne.
The Role – The Branch Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the branch including managing a small team. The position is a hands-on role with goals of growing the business, maintaining, expanding the extensive and diverse customer base.
To be successful in this role you will possess an exceptional work ethic and be able to multitask, have great communications skills and be friendly and outgoing.
Duties & responsibilities –
- Meeting monthly sales goals, managing sales team
- Conducting marketing campaigns to increase the brand and sales
- Manage and grow customer base whilst maintaining existing customer relationships will include interstate travel.
- Maintain inventory levels by managing purchasing requirements & freight needs.
- Oversee the P&L and ensure AP & AR are controlled
- Submit monthly managers’ report to shareholders analysing sales and reporting on branch activities
- Managing warehouse, accounts and sales staff ensuring the company is adhering to Australian fairwork standards
- Manage the running of the warehouse including maintaining OHS requirements
- Maintain and manage budgets
Skills & Experience –
- 5+ years experience, preferably in hardware manufacturing, Audio Visual industry or target sales market industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Related experience will be considered in place of Degree.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices & procedures in the field or a related area.
- Highly Proficiency in computer applications esp. Excel & Outlook and Accounting programs
- Attention to detail & ability to problem solve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License. Some interstate travel is required for this position.
- Strong sales skills a must with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Must have the ability to understand our company culture, objectives, policies and practices and execute them.
- Must have the ability to deliver company goals.
- Experience in the following industries would be an advantage Audio Visual installation, Live events, Music and or Production companies
Salary will be commensurate with experience –
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413 629696 for more information