Broadcast & Graphics Lead
Name: Leanne Bushby
Location: Melbourne or Sydney
Our client captivates audiences globally with creativity that influences, entertains and inspires. They now have a lead role to conceive, create and deliver world-class graphics packages for a wide range of sporting codes, live streaming shows and TV broadcasts. Recent working knowledge of the Ross XPression platform is considered essential for this role.
We are looking for someone who can manage, nurture, motivate and direct a national team. You will also need to understand broadcast at live events and sport & how branding can be brought to life through motion graphics. Some experience with 2D/3D motion graphics and After Effects will also be
Role overview & responsibilities
- Manage the development of broadcast graphics projects from small to large scale productions working with internal teams and clients.
- Lead and manage a team of broadcast graphics specialists
- Create concepts, design, build, data integration, implementation, operational training and support of live graphics packages
- Work with the creative and motion teams to formulate design concepts and wireframes for clients
- Developing broadcast graphics packages
- Delivering creative services design, technical, operational and engineering support to internal teams and clients
- Install and test graphics systems at venues nationally
- Train internal team and freelancers
- Define the Broadcast Graphics pipeline and workflow
- Have expert knowledge and understanding of Ross XPression system
- Will have team leadership skill with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities at once and remain calm in your decision making at live events.
- Experience in data integration for broadcast graphics systems
- Ability to play a graphics operator role on game match days or for live broadcasts
- Understanding of live broadcast and live sports environments
- Experience in the development of motion design assets and use of the Adobe Creative suite