Business Development Manager
Name: Emma Morgan - Head of HR
Phone: 0410 050 161
Location: All States
Want to work with some of the biggest names in Australian Sport?
SureVision Global is building a rapidly expanding its Sports Division and is seeking a go-getter Business Development Manager to join our expanding Sales team!
We work with all the major sports codes including:
- Cricket Australia
- Football Australia
This is a national role with remote working options and some interstate travel required. We are open to hiring candidates living in any state of Australia.
About the Role:
As Business Development Manager, your sole purpose is to increase sales of LED and Connected stadium solutions. This is purely a sales role developed to generate new sales opportunities, predominantly targeting sporting stadiums.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenue and lead to sustainable growth.
Your ability to own the relationship and deliver outcomes at every level of your client is a key element of this role.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Effectively managing a pipeline of venues and sports club customers
- Growing revenue base through stadium technology solutions. including LED signage, Digital scoreboards and IPTV solutions.
- Be responsible for achieving your targets and meeting budgets as set by the Executive Management Team.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management monthly.
- Proactively engaging customers on how to succeed on our platforms.
- Building relationships and on-boarding new customers by educating on best practices.
- Using relationships and data to identify account growth opportunities.
- Maintaining daily activity of calls and emails as needed and keeping the CRM up to date.
- Weekly planning, tracking progress to sales goals and staying organised with your pipeline.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders including contractors.
- Effectively manage existing client relationships, ensuring that any complaints or concerns are handled effectively.
Developing Sales Proposals
- Consult with the client to identify their technology requirements.
- Develop detailed project briefs and communicate with the Pre-Sales Consultants and internal Technical Experts to ensure they have a full understanding of what is required for quoting.
- Negotiate with suppliers and manufacturers on pricing if required.
- Work with Finance to develop the project P&L’s.
- Work with the Graphic Designer and Account Manager to develop compelling presentations.
- Meet with clients to delivery sales presentations.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ability to drive revenue and achieve financial targets
- Care and have a helpful “can do” and “customer first” attitude
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be self-motivated
- Have a forward thinking and a pro-active mentality
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Be driven with an exceptional work ethic
- Be dedicated to delivering an excellent client experience
- Be a go getter and love to win
- Be dedicated to growing and learning
Skills and Experience:
- You have proven 5+ years B2B sales closing experience
- You have excellent communication skills, energetic and highly motivated to succeed
- Strong Technology experience (LED, IPTV)
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication and rapport building skills
- Commercial negotiation skills
The Application Process:
If you have what it takes to make this role a success, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to get back to all successful candidates within one week of applying.
SureVision is a diverse and inclusive business and encourage anyone who fits the criteria to apply.
Unfortunately, we will only be accepting applications from people with full working rights in Australia.
Check out our website and YouTube channel, showing some of the amazing projects we have worked on!