Business Development Manager – Commercial Audio Visual
Name: Chad Moodaley
Phone: 02 9491 7466
Location: Mulgrave, VIC (Australia)
- Join our B2B business in an exciting time of growth
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Work for an established business operating for a 100 years
At Panasonic Australia, we have an exciting opportunity for a high performing Business Development Manager to contribute to the sales performance of our Projector and Flat Panel Display product categories
Reporting into the General Manager, the position will focus on driving sales within the VIC & TAS Territory and aims to ensure that your category achieves its target, we are looking for driven individuals who want to contribute to our business.
The Role of Business Development Manager – Commercial Audio Visual
- Grow Panasonic sales by expanding the VIC & TAS market – proactively review and redevelop strategy/initiatives
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales & marginal profit targets
- Develop a good working knowledge of the range of products/offers and associated strategies developed by the strategic marketing team.
- Manage and expand key customer relationships, generating sales revenue directly or via the sales channel.
- Plan and attend quality customer facing meetings;
- Contribute to divisional success by participating in cross functions teams.
- Provide effective forecasting of product demand
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Comprehensive understanding of Media and Entertainment products, solutions and technology;
- Significant experience in Business development in technology products and services;
- Strong understanding of requirements of end users of Media and Entertainment products
- High level of competence in Microsoft office suite;
- Strong work ethic, high degree of commitment and dedication;
- Ability to create solutions using 3rd party products where necessary to meet market opportunities;
- Proven track record of sales success.
But wait there’s more, we are looking for BDM’s who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of our business, If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the team, then Apply Now!