Business Development Manager
Name: Archie Kamakaris
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Audio Visual Engineering (AVE) is a solutions provider for all aspects of professional sound and lighting. Due to continued growth, AVE is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Executive for Victoria / Tasmania.
In this role, the focus will be on attaining new business, building relationships with customers, and understanding their needs. The customers will range from production companies, retail suppliers and installers. The position requires a person to have demonstrated experience in sourcing new business and converting leads into sales. Also possessing the technical experience required to understand customer requirements, having highly developed communication skills, and a proven history in developing key industry relationships.
More specifically, some of the duties will include:
- Achieving a minimum total sales budget for the region which includes Victoria and Tasmania;
- Maintaining regular quotation rates for sales area;
- Visiting sites regularly to maintain customer relationships and deal with any challenges being put forward;
- Developing and maintaining sales and product knowledge;
- Reacting and resolving customer needs quickly and professionally.
- We are seeking a motivated sales and customer relationship driven individual with technical experience in a like industry.
- In return, you will be paid a competitive base salary along with an attractive and achievable commission structure. Vehicle allowance will be provided. A mobile phone and laptop will also be provided.
- You will be part of a friendly, team based, supportive environment. You will be supported by managers committed to your long-term success.
- Please apply to the Human Resource Manager with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org www.avecorp.com.au