Business Development Representative – Queensland
Name: Ben Rawnsley
Phone: 03 9706 5325
Audio Visual Engineering (AVE) is an exclusive distributor of professional DJ, Audio, and Lighting brands and dedicated to providing solutions to the Australian entertainment and events industry. Due to our continued growth we are seeking a motivated and experienced business development representative for Queensland.
In this role the focus will be on attaining new business and building relationships with customers and understanding their needs. The customers will range from Production Companies, Retail suppliers and Installers. The position requires a person to have demonstrated experience in sourcing new business and converting leads into sales. Also possessing the technical experience required to understand customer requirements, having highly developed communication skills and a proven history in developing key industry relationships
- Servicing existing customers and accounts in the QLD territory
- Actively seeking new business opportunities and leads
- Visiting sites regularly to grow customer relationships, assist with specifying equipment, and provide technical assistance as required
- Attending industry networking nights and events
- Developing and maintaining product knowledge
- Achieving all assigned targets, KPIs, and project deadlines
- Resolving customer concerns and problems in a timely and professional manner.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Current and valid drivers license
- Further study in a Professional AV/Entertainment industry is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working in B2B sales, or similar professional sales.
- Prior ‘hands on’ experience with professional audio/lighting integration, or production is preferable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with CRM or client management systems
- Good organisation
In return, you will be paid a competitive base salary along with an attractive and achievable commission structure. You will be provided with a vehicle allowance, corporate tablet, and mobile phone.
You will be part of a friendly, team based, supportive environment. You will be supported by managers committed to your long-term success.
Please apply to the Wholesale Manager with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org