Business Operations Manager
Name: Audio Brands Australia
Location: Sydney, NSW
We seek a driven and motivated Business Operations Manager for a new and exciting role with Audio Brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic person who wants to become a part of a hardworking and vibrant team. Good management skills, attention to detail and flexibility are essential, as is experience working in a fast-paced environment. You will be exposed to all areas of the operation and must be able to work independently.
Audio Brands is an importer/distributor of commercial and professional audio products servicing a nationwide network of dealers and installers. You will be charged with maintaining and further developing the national delivery of Audio Brands non-customer facing functions.
We seek an individual who understands the commercial and/or pro audio products and can work autonomously to support both the day-to-day running of the business, and its sustainability through ongoing growth.
In addition to the above requirements, we also seek someone who:
- holds appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- has executive-level communication and confidence
- is personable with good humour
- is a self-starter, results orientated and a quick learner
- will be prepared to work at any level to get the job done
- is comfortable with meeting deadlines and juggling multiple tasks
- has a pro-active, customer-focused approach to work
- possesses strong negotiation skills
- is an approachable team player; and
- has a thorough understanding of inventory control
- 10+ years practical experience in business operations with commercial and/or pro audio products
We are after the right person and are offering flexibility to accommodate our search. This is a full-time role.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com