Cable Assember/Soldering Technician
Name: Human Resources
Location: Homebush West, NSW
JPJ Audio, a leading supplier of audio equipment is looking for an experienced Cable Assembler/Soldering Technician to join our Homebush (NSW) team, on a full-time basis.
About this Role
The successful applicant will fabricate and modify electronic assemblies and cabling as required, using industry standard practices, according to schematic drawings or other documentation generated by engineers to make assemblies available, when needed.
Responsibilities will include; liaising with engineering & production support personnel, undertaking assembly & manufacturing tasks as directed, soldering, fabrication, construction, maintenance, and repair of electrical and signal cabling used in audio/visual and communications systems.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and/or a related industry.
All applicants must have experience:
- Working in cable manufacturing and/or assembly
- Soldering to high specifications / fine detailed work
- Working in a fast-paced production environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of audio, video and RF systems advantageous.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, and tools used in the fabrication, construction, maintenance, and repair of electrical and signal cabling used in modern audio/visual and communications systems.
- Ability to read electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Attention to detail, and meticulous working manner.
- Ability to analyse and design simple analogue and digital circuits
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to apply with cover letter and CV to:
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen, or hold a valid visa with permission to work in Australia.