Name: Ian Wood
Phone: 02 9649 2266
Location: Auburn, NSW
Design Quintessence is Australia’s leading supplier of staging equipment, located in Western Sydney.
We are a passionate team and work hard to create a workplace that is responsive, creative and rewarding.
This role is for an experienced cabinet maker/joiner who would like to use their skills for the manufacture of plywood cases. The right person loves what they do, enjoys being proactive and is keen to share their skills with a team who is always looking to improve and develop further. You will enjoy working for a company who is always looking to improve and innovate using the latest technology and concepts.
𝑱𝒐𝒃 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔
This position would suit a person with at least 2 years’ experience as a cabinet maker/joiner or a with strong experience in a similar role, who has an excellent attitude, with a keen eye for quality and detail. Experience in road case manufacture would be a distinct advantage. Assembly will require using a variety of hand tools and machinery to build custom road cases of all sizes and designs following detailed CAD drawings created by our in-house design team.
We need someone who enjoys coming to work, understands what needs to be done and gets it done and who wants to make a valuable contribution to an existing team.
𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆
– Qualified or experienced cabinet maker/assembler or similar type of manufacturing.
– Identify and assemble parts to build new or modify existing road cases following detailed CAD drawings.
– Operate various production machinery and hand tools as required.
– Read work orders and ensure cases are built to meet the client’s needs.
– Working in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
– Enthusiastic with flexible attitude.
– Can work with little supervision and work independently.
– Maintain cleanliness and safety of workshop.
– Be a team player.
– Valid forklift licence.
– Sense of humour.
– Great attitude towards safety.
In exchange for your contribution, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and get to work with a team that believe in working hard, but also know how to have fun and make coming to work worthwhile.
If this position sounds like it might be for you, then please send us your resume via email.
Resume to include previous experience and references. Response will be prompt (within 7 days)
𝗡𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.