Casual Audio Visual Installer / Integrator
Name: B&H Australia
Location: Adelaide, SA
We are a growing Audio Visual, Installation and Integration company based in Adelaide who provide audio visual solutions to our client base which stem from a variety of sectors including Corporate, Commercial, Government and Education.
We pride ourselves on our superior audio visual knowledge, strong customer service ethos and timely project delivery with quality work and uncompromising attention to detail, which results in repeat business.
Due to recent expansion, we are currently seeking a reliable, enthusiastic and experienced individual who has passion for technology, along with a good understanding of Audio Visual systems. The ideal candidates will have the ability to work both on their own, and as part of a team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience working on AV projects.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments whilst not compromising quality of work and paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to take and follow instructions and work in small teams on large scale jobs.
- No issues with working at heights and with tools.
- Experience with AV equipment installation such as projectors, motorized screens, LCD’s and speakers.
- Ability to work with all types of AV technology including, but not limited to, video conferencing equipment, video walls, routers and switching, rack building and running and termination of cables.
- Experience working with and understanding electrical plans and drawings.
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnosis.
- Ability to ‘Think outside the box’ in order to problem solve any challenges.
- A positive and motivated attitude!
Licences & Qualifications:
- Construction Safety Training Card (White Card)
- Current South Australian Drivers Licence
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP (Ideal but not essential)
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, hours TBA
Most work sites are generally located in and around the Adelaide Metropolitan area. Some remote regional work may be required.
NOTE: It is important that the candidate has their own hand tools and suitable vehicle.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.