Casual Audio Visual Technicians, Adelaide Convention Centre
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Rahab Karanja
Phone: (08) 8210 6668
Adelaide Venue Management Corporation (AVM) operates three of Adelaide’s most iconic and commercially successful event venues – the Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC), Adelaide Entertainment Centre (AEC) and Coopers Stadium).
Audio Visual Technicians are key to the successful delivery of the audio visual and staging services across all events and functions, and we are looking for the best AV Techs in the business to join our team. Experienced Audio Visual technicians are required for the set up and operation of audio visual equipment for some of the best events happening in Adelaide. Engage in hybrid events, working with industry leading equipment from vendors such as Christie, Robe, Meyer and more!
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced technical professionals to make their mark in a team with a diverse range of skills and experience. To be successful in this role you will be a team player who encourages and supports others and has:
- Experience working in Audio, Vision, Lighting, Staging or Rigging
- Exposure to the corporate AV industry
- Involvement with large scale production setup and operation
- Hybrid event knowledge
- A creative, can-do approach
- A drive to achieve successful outcomes at every level
Culture & Benefits
- Casual positions with flexible hours to fit in with positive work life balance
- Excellent hourly rate, starting at Level 4 $39.25 per hour
- Extensive, detailed and paid induction process
- Uniform supplied & laundered at no cost to you
- Subsidised car parking onsite at the ACC
- Excellent conditions and working environment – exciting, dynamic, safe and supportive
For a comprehensive Position Description and more information on the benefits of working for Adelaide Venue Management Corporation, please take the time to have a good look around our website (the Position Description is embedded within the advert on the site).
Applications, including a brief cover letter and up to date resume, may only be submitted via SEEK or the AVM website – addressed to Miss Rahab Karanja, Senior Recruitment & Development Coordinator. Applications will close at 11.30pm (Adelaide time) on Sunday 26 November 2023 or earlier should the right candidates be identified – so please don’t delay if interested.