Casual Back of House, Lighting & Audio Technicians
Name: Century Venues
Location: Sydney, NSW
AUDIO / LIGHTING / BACK OF HOUSE (CASUAL)
Century Venues Group operate the Enmore Theatre, Factory Theatre, Sydney Comedy Store, Max Watts Moore Park and The Concourse Chatswood Performing Arts Centre.
We are currently seeking competent Lighting, Audio and Back Of House Managers to join our team working across our full suite of premium entertainment venues in a casual capacity.
Working within Sydney’s best live music and entertainment venues, our Back of House Staff are often the venues first point of contact for touring parties and hirers and need to have impeccable customer service and hospitality skills. The successful candidate will be passionate about live music, performance and events, will have a “can do” attitude and will be responsible for overseeing all technical applications and Back of House requirements on a show by show basis for the venue.
The ideal candidates will have
- Experience in the live event industry
- A sound understanding of key elements of live production such as Audio, Lighting, Stage management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a strong team player
Duties include but not limited to:
- Operate Audio and Lighting
- Equipment and logistics management
- Operational duties between the various production departments
- Liaison between the tour promoter and the venue
- Be responsible for a safe and clean workplace
- Contribute to the delivery of a successful events for both the client and the venue.
Interested applicants please send your CV including references and a photo image of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org