Technical Production Casuals
Subscribe to CX E-News
Location: South Windsor, Sydney NSW
Prismatic Group is a Hawkesbury based events and entertainment company. Our company has been built on the values of hard work and inclusion. We invite people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and experience to apply for our employment opportunities. Regular weekend, early morning and night work will be required when we are operating events.
Technical Production Casuals
Introduction-L4 depending on experience and qualifications.
$26.73 – $30.95 per hour as per the industry award based on experience and responsibility level.
Casual, with opportunity to become part time or full time
Office (South Windsor) and onsite
NSW and occasionally nation wide
The ideal candidates will have experience in at least 3 of the following, or be prepared to work in these areas:
Lighting – rigging, followspot, operation (predominately GrandMA3) and design.
Audio – FOH, monitors, system set up, recording and system design for vocal PA through to festival stages.
Vision – projection, LED screen, mapping and design.
Streaming and media management – hybrid events and the potential to expand into larger outside broadcast in the future.
Stage – stage hand, fly tower operation and stage management.
Costume – production and design.
Props and Sets – production and design.
SFX – pyrotechnics.
General production – equipment prep, maintenance, inventory management, truck driving, bump in, bump out and rigging.
General events – bump in, bump out, RSA, styling and management.
General administration – customer service, database maintenance, emails, phone calls, social media and financial record keeping.
Installations – audio, vision and lighting system design and install for venues.
Role and Responsibilities – All team members
· Participate in event planning, bump in, operations and bump out in line with your level of responsibility.
· Support production and events teams as required.
· Risk management support and participation in risk management processes.
· Maintaining personal data and records including timesheets.
· Follow instructions and/or provide leadership appropriate to role level.
· Compliance with Company values and philosophies.
Role and Responsibilities – Production Casuals
· Understand and produce technical documentation in line with your level of responsibility.
· Provide a high level of customer service and communicate with everyone in a respectful manner.
· Support events team with styling and other roles as required by the company.
· Operation of inventory management system.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Formal qualification is not essential but must be prepared to undertake training as requested.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
· General Construction Induction (White Card),
· forklift licence,
· scissor lift operation certification,
· riggers license,
· pyrotechnics license,
· safety check electrical appliances certificate,
· traffic control license,
· crowd and/or security control license,
· electrical contractors license,
· apply first aid certification
· media and information technology management and
· experience in at least 3 of the fields we operate.
· Moderate to high level of emotional intelligence,
· legible handwriting or equivalent note taking method,
· ability to navigate applications and devices related to your role and Company data management,
· attention to detail,
· organisation and planning,
· communication with others verbally or equivalent,
· personal presentation and body language management,
· conflict management and handling difficult situations to a basic level,
· problem solving and creativity,
· time management,
· goal focused,
· effective multi-tasking,
· adaptability and
· customer service.
Equipment and Other Provisions
We will supply the following:
· Uniform including high visibility vest.
You must supply:
· Steel cap boots, appropriate black pants, hat and warm jacket (unless the Company choose to supply these).
All applicants must hold or obtain a Working With Children Check clearance.