Client Support Officer, Audio Visual
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Julianne Harper
Phone: 02 6933 497302
Location: Albury, NSW
- Career opportunity with great audio visual enterprise experience
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours available
- Continuing, Full Time
- Level 5 – $73,820 to $80,592 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Wagga Wagga (other campuses may be considered)
Charles Sturt operates an extensive audio visual environment for teaching and administrative services. Video conferencing endpoints are integrated into the Universitys calendar system via Microsoft Outlook for automated booking and scheduling of conferences.
The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of tier 2 support for the AV equipment in the teaching and meeting spaces and video conferencing systems as well as preventative maintenance and documentation regarding these responsibilities.
To be successful you will have:
- A relevant degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in the support of audio visual and video conferencing services in a large enterprise environment.
- A demonstrated service focus and effective communication skills.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.