Commercial Audio Visual Solutions Architect
Name: Pro Av Solutions
Location: Adelaide, SA
Who is Pro AV Solutions:
Pro AV Solutions is Australia’s leading workplace technology integration organisation and arguably the most experienced, well respected and awarded Audio Visual Integration company in Australia with Branch offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, SA and WA.
What does Pro AV Solutions do:
Pro AV Solutions design, integrate, support and maintain high quality Audio Visual systems and solutions into Corporate, Government, Education and Defence sectors.
Pro AV Solutions do this with Experience, Passion, Pride and Commitment. Pro AV Solutions is a Pioneer and Leader in the Australian Audio Visual industry and continually strive for Excellence in everything they do.
Why work for Pro AV Solutions:
- The opportunity to work with a Company that is regarded by many as the best in their industry
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work with great people
- The opportunity to work for a Company that values their staff and genuinely listens
- The opportunity to earn an attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work for an environmentally friendly and socially aware Company
The Position on offer:
Pro AV Solutions has a position available in their South Australian office for a Commercial Audio Visual Systems Engineer/Estimator. The successful candidate will require drive and determination, take pride in their work, have strong communication skills and enjoy working both autonomously as well as part of a team.
Who the South Australian office is looking for:
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a Technology Industry preferably Audio Visual
- Provide expert advice based on our user brief, functional requirements and floor plans.
- Collaborate with the drafting and live project teams to ensure seamless transfer of information.
- Methodical documentation and preparation of tenders, quotations and scope of works
- Ability to review, comment and communicate and respond to various tender documents
- Provide costing with a bill of materials in response to tender documents for internal sales and external customers.
- Attend site visits when necessary to assist in acquiring user requirements to enable a successful design and quotation.
- An understanding of Audio Visual System Designs and Technical Drawings would be highly desirable.
- Innovation, strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Strong competency computer skills
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, PDF
- Visio and CAD preferred
- Willingness to learn and attend various training sessions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sound business acumen and strong understanding of business ethics and culture
- A proven ability to think strategically and contribute at all levels
- A sound technical aptitude
The successful candidate will form part of our highly skilled in-house Engineering Team. You will provide the technical support and product knowledge to our internal sales team and external customers.
We are looking for a highly skilled person who is an effective communicator, who is enthusiastic and who desires financial and career rewards.
What we are offering:
The opportunity to become part of a multi award winning Company that is progressive and supportive with the ability to earn an attractive Remuneration Package.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Email your resume direct to andy.h@proAVsolutions-sa.com.au