Customer Service Representative – Service Department
Location: Sydney, NSW
- Full-time role
- Located close to public transport
We are looking for reliable, proactive, and adaptable individual with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude and a flexible approach to join our repairs team.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the primary role is to provide a quality and professional level of service, feedback and technical support to our customers. A knowledge of professional audio, stage lighting and networked audio/visual systems would be an advantage.
- Direct customer contact and incoming repair or spares order processing.
- Preparing and following up repair quotations.
- Feedback to customers.
- First point of technical support.
- Accurate inventory control.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Communicates effectively with team members and customers.
- RMA processing.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a high work ethic with experience in Customer Service, order entry, invoicing, inventory control and strong skills in customer support in a sometimes highly technical environment. This will be supported by very good communication skills written & verbal.
The role is based in Mascot in an excellent work environment.
Our organisation provides a long-term career opportunity and the chance to join the team in a highly successful distributor of market leading brands.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50805420