Digital Technology / LED Screen Sales Representative
ULA Group is seeking an experienced Digital Technology / LED Screen Sales Representative.
Are you a B2B Sales Representative who has proven experience in indoor and outdoor LED Screen, architectural lighting and audio-visual signal processing sales?
If so, ULA group are seeking someone like you to join our team.
Qualities and attributes required:
- Experienced in LED Screen, architectural lighting and audio-visual integration system sales to the integrator sector
- Driven to uncover and close new business opportunities
- Proven organisational skills
- Customer relationship focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for interstate travel to attend trade exhibitions
- Current ‘Open’ motor vehicle license
- A positive and Can Do attitude
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing an existing customer base
- Visiting client premises to demonstrate new and existing products across the extensive range
- Issuing proposals, quotes and negotiating to achieve the best outcome for the business from each and every opportunity
- Positively contributing to the local & national sales team effectiveness with an emphasis on driving revenue growth by
exceeding monthly and quarterly targets through meaningful lead generation
- Delivering on a robust prospecting strategy to ensure you are providing leads that will significantly contribute to the
business bottom line
- Creating effective technical solutions to industry professionals that meet each design brief
- Accurately inputting customer orders, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline progress
- Post-sale customer support is mandatory and evidence of such will be required
This is a full time position. You will be based at our Sydney Office in Revesby with a focus on New South Wales and ACT territories.
TO APPLY – If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
The ULA Group has been at the forefront of the professional lighting and visual market for over 28 years. During this time we have built a reputation as one of Australasia’s leading providers and manufacturers of specialist lighting and digital visual solutions.
The ULA Group is proud to partner with world leading brands, both as a manufacturing partner and exclusive distributor, delivering enhanced visual solutions to the most prominent and iconic structures, buildings, venues, productions and projects in Australasia and the world.