Digital Technology / LED Screen Sales Representative
Name: ULA Group
Location: Sydney, NSW
Great opportunity for an experienced LED screen / Audio-Visual B2B Sales Representative to join our dynamic team.
Are you a B2B Sales Representative who has proven experience in indoor and outdoor LED Screen and audio-visual signal processing sales?
We are seeking someone like you to join our team of experienced National Sales Representatives.
Our Key Requirements:
- Experienced in LED screen and audio-visual integration system sales to the integrator sector
- Driven to uncover and close new business opportunities
- Proven organisational skills
- Customer relationship focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Interstate travel is expected in this role
- Current ‘Open’ motor vehicle license
- A positive and Can Do attitude
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing an existing customer base
- Visiting client premises to demonstrate new and existing products across the extensive range
- Issuing proposals, quotes and negotiating to achieve the best outcome for the business from each and every opportunity
- Positively contributing to the local & national sales team effectiveness with an emphasis on driving revenue growth by exceeding monthly and quarterly targets through meaningful lead generation
- Delivering on a robust prospecting strategy to ensure you are providing leads that will significantly contribute to the business bottom line
- Creating effective technical solutions to industry professionals that meet each design brief
- Accurately inputting customer orders into the CRM, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline progress
- Post-sale customer support is mandatory and evidence of such will be required
This is a full time position. You will be based at our NSW Office in Revesby with a focus on a NSW & ACT client base.
TO APPLY – If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.