Digital Technology / LED Screen Sales Representative – NSW / ACT
Name: ULA Group
Location: Sydney, NSW
Are you a B2B Sales Representative who has proven experience in indoor and outdoor LED Screen and audio-visual signal processing sales?
If so, here is an opportunity to begin 2021 with new resolution. ULA Group is seeking someone like you to join our team of experienced National Sales Representatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experienced in LED screen and audio-visual integration system sales to the integrator sector
- Driven to uncover and close new business opportunities
- Proven organisational skills
- Customer relationship focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Interstate travel is expected in this role
- Current ‘Open’ motor vehicle license
- A positive and Can Do attitude
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing an existing customer base
- Visiting client premises to demonstrate new and existing products across the extensive range
- Issuing proposals, quotes and negotiating to achieve the best outcome for the business from each and every opportunity
- Positively contributing to the local & national sales team effectiveness with an emphasis on driving revenue growth by exceeding monthly and quarterly targets through meaningful lead generation
- Delivering on a robust prospecting strategy to ensure you are providing leads that will significantly contribute to the business bottom line
- Creating effective technical solutions to industry professionals that meet each design brief
- Accurately inputting customer orders into the CRM, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline progress
- Post-sale customer support is mandatory and evidence of such will be required
This is a full time position. You will be based at our New South Wales Office in Revesby with a focus on a NSW and ACT client base.
TO APPLY – If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
The ULA Group has been at the forefront of the professional lighting and visual market for over 29 years. During this time we have built a reputation as one of Australasia’s leading providers and manufacturers of specialist lighting and digital visual solutions.
The ULA Group is proud to partner with world leading brands, both as a manufacturing partner and exclusive distributor, delivering enhanced visual solutions to the most prominent and iconic structures, buildings, venues, productions and projects in Australasia and the world.