Electronics Maintenance Technician
Name: Human Resources
Location: Homebush, NSW & Yarraville, VIC
An exciting opportunity exists to join an established audio company as an Electronics Maintenance Technician, in a full-time capacity, working within our maintenance department.
- Professional Audio Industry
- 2x Full-time Positions
- Located in Homebush, NSW & Yarraville, VIC
In this role, you will be required to perform routine preventative maintenance of equipment. The successful applicant will have experience in test and repairing of professional, high-end audio equipment, fault-finding, and soldering, and must hold a valid Test and Tagging Certification.
Qualifications & Skills
- Three years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician or similar role
- Must hold a valid NSW or VIC Test and Tagging Certification
- Experience as a Technician in the professional audio industry is highly desirable.
- Sound computer networking and diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated ability to service and repair audio system components
- Experience in audio electronics, video and communications
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Work efficiently as part of a team, as well as autonomously
Apply with cover letter and CV to:
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen, or hold a valid visa with permission to work in Australia.