EMPLOYMENT OPORTUNITY – WAREHOUSE FACILITATOR (NSW)
Name: Robert Runko
Showtools International is one of Australia’s leading providers to the Entertainment and Production Industry.
With the vision of bringing highly valued and quality products to the entertainment industry, Showtools International have become partners with some of the world’s leading brands with professional equipment to meet the specific needs of various entertainment markets.
We supply professional products to meet the specific needs of any application – stage and event productions, concerts, touring, theatres, hospitality venues, clubs, houses of worship, television and architainment.
Showtools has over 20 years of knowledge and experience in the industry, with a proud focus on performance and quality. The team at Showtools are passionately dedicated to delivering high quality products and related accessories at unparalleled value to help you achieve your goals.
WAREHOUSE FACILITATOR (NSW)
Due to extensive growth within our company, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to manage and operate our Sydney Warehouse.
The role in warehousing plays a pivotal role in ensuring the effective daily management of our inventory and warehouse operations in Sydney. It requires effective development, execution coordination and management of relevant policies and procedures to ensure our product inventory integrity and control.
The Warehouse Facilitator– NSW will be responsible for the following:
- Dispatching daily orders including testing of lighting fixtures and other items.
- Getting orders ready and dispatching stock within relevant daily freight deadlines/timelines.
- Receiving and managing all incoming and outgoing stock.
- Keeping warehouse organised and maintaining a tidy, clean and safe workspace
- Maintain and establish policy and procedures relating to inventory management/warehousing.
- Loading/unloading trucks and containers
- Sorting items and labelling them accordingly
- Packing pallets and goods efficiently.
- Manage quality control.
- Coordinate with sales and operation staff in managing stock, incoming orders, outgoing orders & daily sales.
- Competently operate inventory software.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers collecting orders and have stock readily available in a timely manner.
- A working knowledge of warehousing procedures
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional customer service focus and communication skills
- MUST have Forklift license and be able to operate a forklift
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Must be computer literate
- Strong database management and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Ability to multitask
- Superior communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a happy, friendly demeanour
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Physically fit and able lift items of varying weight with ease.
- Current Valid Driver’s Licence.
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including annual salary and superannuation.
Showtools International are an equal opportunity employer and invites all interested parties to apply.
Become a part of a dynamic and friendly team with a passion to succeed and lead from the front.