Event Audio Visual Technicians
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Brightside Live
Phone: (08) 9444 7072
Location: Perth, WA
Are you eager for a new opportunity in the events industry?
Have an ear for sound and an eye for lighting and video?
Is it about time for a life change? Think more sunshine, relaxed vibes, wicked wildlife, better beaches, and less traffic. Yes, we’re talking about Perth, WA.
Brightside Live, located on the brighter side of Australia, a reputable, high-end technical events company, is on the hunt for a Sound, Lighting and Video Technician to join our team on a full time basis.
The Perth events industry doesn’t advertise roles like this often, nor do they usually come with an attractive ‘relocation package’ for the right candidate.
Want to see what it would be like to live on the bright side? Keep reading…
A day in the life of a Brightside Live Audio Visual Technician
- Delivering the technical elements of each event
- Rehearsing and operating audio, vision and lighting equipment
- Assisting in the set up and operation of large sporting and corporate events
- Setting up and packaging down
- Optimising client service through contributions to the technical team
- Providing technical support to clients
- Working as part of a larger production team at some of Perth’s biggest theatres, hotels, stadiums and arenas.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2 years minimum experience in the audio, visual, sound, lighting and events industry.
- White Card
- C Class Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of video, lighting and audio consoles and systems.
- The ability to identify signal flows and fault find
- Have a strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- High level of customer service, communication skills & personal presentation
- Australian Citizen or current Working Visa
Let’s look on the bright side – what’s in it for you?
Brightside Live specialise in premium audio-visual solutions catering to the most prestigious corporate and sporting names.
Reporting to our Producers and Project Managers, you’ll receive incredible exposure, guidance and rare access to all areas within the Perth events industry. This is a full-time position based within our centrally-located Belmont office, with regular travel to job sites across Perth.
Are you ready for a big move to the bright side?
Not currently in WA? That’s okay!
For the first time ever, we’re offering an attractive ‘relocation package’ to the right candidate!
Why Brightside Live?
We’re a large, expanding events business, with a small business, family feel. When you work with Brightside Live, you’re not just a number, you’re part of a family. A family of friendly, positive and hardworking team members, with a positive, fun, inclusive and close-knit staff culture. You’ll also be working within one of the most fun and exciting industries there is! Think you have what it takes to be our new Audio Visual Technician? We’d love to hear from you!