Event Lighting Installer (casual)
Name: Mictrik Events
Location: Perth, WA
Micktric Events is Perth’s leading lighting and power supplier in the events industry. We specialise in creating and installing lighting and power solutions for both private and public events, such as weddings, festivals and community events and activations.
We are looking for 1 – 2 casual Event Lighting Installers to assist on events, including during the upcoming peak season from October 2020 – May 2021.
The work will primarily be on weekends and some evenings.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The key tasks and responsibilities of the position are:
- Load vehicles at warehouse based in Balcatta
- Install lighting such as festoons and pendants, including while working at heights
- Operate and install all other equipment required for an event, including safety equipment
- Pack down installations and deliver goods back to warehouse
- Liaise with other contractors and management involved on an event as necessary
- Carry out all other tasks required for an installation as directed by the supervisor
Skills and experience
The essential skills and licences for the position are:
- Manual Driver’s Licence C Class
- Excellent customer service skills while working on an event
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and willing to work until the job is done
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
The following will be highly regarded, although not essential.
- Experience in the electrical and/or events industry
- EWP Working at Heights Licence
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50647666