Event Staging Manager – Audio visual industry
Looking for an exciting change in 2022? Live events are back and Microhire is looking for talented Event Staging Manager who has a sound understanding of sound, vision and lighting equipment as well as the processes in delivering live events for clients.
Microhire offers a diverse range of audio visual and digital technology services for events to our corporate clients. From technical and creative design, product management and delivery of technical services, live, virtual and hybrid, we aim to ensure our clients and their audience are blown away with their event.
Microhire is seeking Event Staging managers (ESM), the ESM’s daily tasks include sales, customer service, event management of audio visual and staging components for corporate and social events.
Using your technical knowledge you will manage the Audio Visual for events within one of our 5 Star venue partners.
• Managing client relationships and provide technical and sales information on lighting, sound, visual, staging, rigging and virtual technical requirements according to the client’s scope.
• Provide technical specification and proposals for the client
• Provide a high level customer service experience to our clients
• Support the client in planning and organising their corporate events in respective function rooms
• Solid financial acumen
• Track the delivery of jobs/events and ensure it is as seamless as possible
• Co-ordinate Technical resources when arriving on site to and adhere to site Work Health Safety procedures.
• Proven experience as an Event Staging (Audio Visual) Manager, min 2 years experience (preferred)
• Complete administrative documents processes
• Must have theoretical and/or practical knowledge of audio, visual and sound
• Knowledge of Hybrid Event technology (advantageous)
• Be literate in computer skills
• Use of Rental Point (advantageous)
• Good phone manner and in person presentation
If you are looking to join a team with an outstanding industry reputation and industry leading salary, and have the skills and commitment to grow with us, you will find Microhire offers the ideal environment for you to advance your career.
*Note: The applicant must have full working rights to work in Australia.
No agencies please.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/57365941