Experienced Senior Audio Visual Technician
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Hiring Manager
Phone: 1300 584 584
Location: Tweed/Gold Coast
We are seeking applicants who are motivated self-starters; who are reliable, honest & trustworthy; high level of attention to detail and a solid work ethic. Be able and willing to communicate on a professional level. The successful applicant/s will be able to work autonomously, but also have the ability to liaise and communicate with colleagues and other trades.
Preferable you will have a minimum 4 years experience on large commercial sites such as:
- High rise buildings
- Hospitality Venues
AV Applicants will know (preferable):
- Pro Audio & BGM systems
- System Integration & Video Conferencing
- DMX Lighting
- AV Integration
- Troubleshooting & Breakdowns
- Building and wiring equipment rack
- Pre-Wire site co ordination, meetings
- Fit Off & Configuration of Pro AV Equipment using all major brands and hardware.
- How to understand plans, system schematics & rack layouts
- How to lead a team, organise stock for upcoming jobs and be able to use a laptop for basic microsoft office and AV software when required.
Required to have:
- Open Cable License
- White/Blue Card
- Scissor Lift License
- Own hand tools & testers including: multi-meter, impactor, 18v drill set & cable tracer
- Current Drivers’ License
Applicants must be Australian citizens and reside within the Immediate Gold Coast/Tweed area. Be prepared to work in Brisbane and or work away if required.
If you are a self starter and confident you have what it takes to fulfill this position and you want to work with a younger, busy, local & dynamic AV business and have the opportunity to achieve growth within a company, then we would like to hear from you!
This will be an immediate start for the successful applicant.
All applications to be in writing and include:
- Past experience in detail each skill required as above
- Referees names x 2. Experience provided in applications will be validated with referees.
- Phone number.
Please forward your application to: email@example.com
Do you have Australian Cabler’s Registration?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Which of the following height safety tickets have you completed?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual Installation Technician?
Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?