Graduate Audio Engineer
Name: Rode Microphones
Location: Sydney, NSW
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? RØDE Microphones is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated Audio Engineering Graduate to join our rapidly-growing team.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Usability and functional testing for new hardware and software products throughout the development process
- Reporting on the test results and providing the development team with appropriate feedback
- Assisting the team with set up and pack down of equipment for NPD projects
- Maintaining NPD equipment storage and assets
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Degree in Audio Engineering or at least 2 years working in the audio industry
- Proven interest in audio electronics
- General audio knowledge
- Understands basic audio signal flow
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Drivers license and a car (required)
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
APPLY HERE: http://en.rode.com/jobs/RD056