Head of Audio/Production Manager
Name: Jeremy Lassemillante
Location: Darwin, NT, Australia
E3 Productions are a fast growing production company based in Darwin, Northern Territory who are a leading provider of event production, installations, sales and venue services. Providing all aspects of Audio, Video, Lighting, Staging and Rigging to clients across the Territory. As part of its growth E3 Productions is looking to recruit a Head of Audio/Production Manager to guide the company into the future.
This is a multifaceted role, with the successful applicant looking after the audio systems within the company and managing high end clients and events.
This position will suit a senior technician from a major company who would like a lifestyle change and a chance to take a step back from the tools and step up in their career.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage audio systems within the company
- Train and manage junior staff
- Operate audio for large scale events
- Manage quotes, bookings and services of clients
- Grow the customer and client base for the company
Ideally you will possess:
- 5-10 years audio industry experience
- experience with a large range of PA systems including Arraycalc, system design, and tuning
- Sales/client experience (preferable)
- Well presented, strong customer service and work ethic.
- Vectorworks experience (preferable)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Self drive and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We will offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary, superannuation and commission structure
- Company vehicle
- An exciting career opportunity with potential to grow and develop within the company
- Training and development
- A friendly work environment where your work and efforts are valued
- An equal opportunity workplace
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, please apply firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
Applicants may be eligible for the NT Governments Welcome to the Territory incentives, more information can be found at https://theterritory.com.au/live/register